A future marine in cincinnati needs help finding a new car, can you help?

My name is Brandon and I am enlisted in the United States Marine Corp. I am 18 years old and it is my senior year in High school on the east side of cincinnati. I am blessed with many things I have in my life, I have great friends, a great girlfriend, I get good grades, and I have christ in my life. Early in March I was rear ended and my beautiful 2002 all black, chrome wheeled, all leather, every feature chrystler seibring that I recieved when my mother purchased a new car got totalled. Thankfully, I was not injured and it was just my car that suffered the beating. The other driver goes to school with me and she did not have insurance. My insurance company gave us a rental car (that I am not old enough to drive) for a month and 3800 dollars which was the value of the car in their eyes. It has been about a month since the accident and my life is getting very rough. Im missing out on physical training for the marines with the other guys because I do not have transportation there. In addition, I am a lifeguard, I teach swim lessons, and I am a soccer refferee at a YMCA. Luckily for me, it is less than a mile from where I live so it is walking distance. however, my days get rough when I have school for 7 hours a day, and then work for 6 a day on top of that. I get home very late and there is nothing i would like to do then be with family but it is too late and they are asleep. My mother is a single mom and there are three children. Me and my 2 little sisters.

here is where I am reaching out to anyone who has been motivated or touched by my situation.

I am struggling to sift through the garbage on the internet and the local used car dealerships. Im not going to lie, im just praying that I can have a little help.

If ANYONE knows perhaps of where I may be able to find a diamond in the rough that i can drive until boot camp in july and then give to my 16 year old sister as her first car, I would forever be in your debt.

Perhaps somebody out there on the net is thinking about selling their car and might be able to drop it a few thousand and do an amazing act of kindness for a young man.

Im not looking for a handout, im just looking for some help everyone :)

I appreciate you taking the time to read this and for understanding my situation, I know it was a long read.

From a Future Marine to the internet I say god bless and Semper Fi

Favorite Answer

Buy a cheap corolla for that 3800 bucks; sell it when your contract takes effect then use your bonus to buy two good quality used cars: one for you and one for your sister.

That's if the government doesn't shut down completely in the next 30 days...

Oh and...always "God" and never "god".

Try to find a Corolla or Civic. Or Nissans since they are usually cheaper.