How far do guys thoughts go?

Just wondering, like if you meet a pretty girl, how far do thoughts go before you stop? And what are the chances you would actually pursue any of it?

Best Answer

There is a myth that all guys think about is sex. Not 100% true. When I first meet a girl and think she's pretty I think about kissing her and just wanting to spend time with her. Now kissing can lead to sex so that is a little misconception that we think about sex when we first meet a girl.

Now If I see a chick in a maxim magazine, I think about having sex with her but that isn't possible.

Well growing up on male-hero stories most guys probably incorporate some sort of heroic rescue scenario or something that highlights their talent (or imagined talent)[singing, dancing, athleticism, brooding] into a mildly romantic scenario. How far and fast that degenerates into a hard-core porno is down to the individual guy. I'd say guys romanticise girls in just the same way girls romanticise boys, the only difference is the things which influence their views on romance.

Whether you'll ever attempt to put those plans into action? Of course, why not? You're just playing it in your mind as a rehearsal to quell the nerves - only realistically it won't ever turn out quite how you planned so its maybe better to avoid putting any complicated kidnap and rescue scenarios into action, or anything with a car chase and stick to playing guitar outside her bedroom window, buying her a cup cake at lunch or saying something totally awesome in her defence next time she's getting picked on.

How far do our thoughts go? Like in terms of seeing a future with someone we think is attractive?

Well considering you only mentioned that this hypothetical girl is pretty with no other attributes we'd probably only think of sleeping with her. However, depending on where we are in our lives, if we knew the person better...maybe we'd be thinking of being in a relationship with her.

I'm not a big believer in love at first sight, but I'm sure people have thought about marrying others just by looking at them. And when I say "people" I mean "certain women" and by "certain women" I mean "creatures who assume a man is perfect just because he has a good body/great bone structure". But of course, I don't mean all women.

Source(s): Man wisdom

I'm married and I only see my wife twice a week... when I have too. So it's a matter of perspective. You are young.I know. If you trust each other, it can work. You have to want it to work. If you are looking for a way out, then get out.

sex is always the first thing that goes through a guys mind. All the relationship and nice things come after but it always starts with bad intentions =)

First looks, personality, girlfriend compatability, long term or not and thats about it.

I thinks it's a bit extreme to think of marriage strAight away

First look at their face, then their body, if i like those i look into the girl. Thats not for like a girlfriend

My thoughts will sell millions if recorded and sold, some good quality stuff

Lmaooo the answers here

hahaha nice guys!

Mine go PRETTY farrrr... but none of it comes out cause I know that it will spread quickly. My friends are the same too.