Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Am i healthy?Weight loss?

im 5 foot 8 and 183 pounds.so i have unwanted fat...but i dont have rolls. So how should i lose this weight? Hydroxycut and a good diet? Should i turn it into muscle and then exercise? Or should i just work out upper body and do cardio? Please help.

Favorite Answer

Here's some facts on your Hydroxycut. Every statement is backed by official documents or statements from company or government officials.

It pretty much applies to all weight related supplements. Almost all manufacturers have been cited and fined.

Okay so I'm going to manufacture a product called Hydroxycut and say that it causes weight loss.

In 2003 I am going to get sued and lose for making the false claims that my product is a 'clinically proven fat burner"

Then in May of 2009 the FDA is going to come in and allow me to shut down for making unsubstantiated claims again and to repay $30 million to customers I sold the unproven product, including the ones with liver damage and the family of the one person that DIED from using the product.

I"m going to lay low for a bit and "reformulate" a product that now contains nothing more than herbs, spices, and mostly caffeine.

Now in July of 2010 the FTC is going to fine me $5.5 million for claiming my other products not only cause weight loss but also treat or prevent colds, flu, allergies, and hay fever.

And yet current law still allows me to operate.

Now after 6 months I'm going to launch a huge ad blitz with a lot of "trick" language that lets me continue to sell a product with absolutely no clinical evidence or documentation.

What could go wrong with this product?

Why, because people are desperate to lose weight and there will always be someone there to sell them a "quick fix remedy" that doesn't work. The $60 billion weight loss industry is just too lucrative and profitable for these guys to stay away.

If any of this stuff worked, why would 2/3 of US adults be overweight or obese?

We would be lined up without having to spend a dime on advertising.

These supplement manufacturers are using humans (you) as guinea pigs with these unapproved products.

Under current law, as long as no one gets sick or dies, or they don't get fined or shut down, they will continue to make and peddle this crap. They don't care whether it works or not as long as they get your money.

Possible side effects

Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat)

Heart complications

Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes)

Kidney problems

Unexplained headaches and dizziness

Excessive fatigue

Loss of appetite

Restlessness, anxiety

Nausea, vomiting

Seizures

Today there is too much information available on losing weight that has become more confusing and sometimes difficult to follow. It's actually very easy to lose weight if you follow my weight loss tips.

* Be in right frame of mind

* Eat whole food

* Eat fresh fruit

* Drink enough water

* Always chew your food

* Take small meals

* Include protein at meal

* Shut off TV while eating

* Increase your physical activity

Cheers and Good Luck

• wyland

i've got tried many diets and could not make something paintings. when you consider that having my first baby, i've got been carrying around an added 30 pounds. This weight-alleviation plan merely made experience and confirmed me that each thing i replaced into doing in the previous replaced into incorrect and a waste of my time. The plan replaced into so clean and so uncomplicated to persist with. I did each thing plan stated and lost 23 pounds interior the 1st 3 weeks. i'm now beginning the burden-alleviation plan returned to lose 7 greater pounds. This plan has replaced my existence. start off today!

First of all, good news for you! You can easily slim down and much faster than any other age group as you have the highest metabolism rate. You only need to note three things; Diet, Exercise and Motivation.

On Diet, you need the most nutrient during this period. What you eat will determine your health and physics for the rest of your adulthood. That means, if you don’t slim down during this period, you are likely to get fat always in your adulthood. Also you will likely to be sick easily for the rest of your life. You need to have a balance diet with the correct food like protein, fats, vitamins, etc. (Ladies, if you eat too little, you are likely to have small breast and butt for life). You can’t to be choosy on food. Refer to the blog at the end if you don’t know what you need to eat.

Exercise is at this period, you are able to lose weight fast and develop your muscle too. Exercise every other day for 30 ~ 45 minutes, 3 times a week. Left one day for rest. Cardio exercise like jogging swimming, dancing, aerobics, etc are good to reduce fat fast. Hula loops are good for tummy; others exercise that targets at different part of the body can be refer to the blog at the end of the page.

Lastly, is your will to slim down. You can all set goals to lose weight. But if you did not have the will or you left the goals unchecked. You are unlikely to succeed although you are in the high metabolism group. Also at the blog, you can find ways how to encourage yourself to achieve your goal setting.

I used to be 185 lbs, I manage to lose weight to 125 lbs in a short time and maintain a healthy 133 lbs for many years.

Cheers!

carry a cooler stocked with three bottles of water a six pack four pb js two oranges a bag of tortilla chips and 12 servings of cool cucumber salsa go to womenshealthmag allrecipes com for the recipe for 22 minutes

in one time you can do only one thing i.e gain muscles(weight gain) or lose fats

before gaining muscles if you lose fats weight up to 150 lbs you will look better toned

big muscles with fats don't give any good look you will look Fat not a professional body builder

Limit your calorie in take

Believe throughout yourself. How often have you respected someone and their achievements then instantly thought, ‘I’d love to achieve that, but I just can’t. ’ Don’t limit your achievements because of your thoughts. You can do whatever you want to do.

hand wash dishes instead of using the dishwasher

• Hilda

Have a carb free dinner