Alan C asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 10 years ago

Does Taylor Lautner have a small or big forehead?? Is it just average.?

I'm just wondering other people's opinion. Pretty random but I want that haircut.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Taylor Lautner's face shape is heart shaped. people with heart shaped faces are regarded as the most symmetrically lined faces and the most attractive.

Halle Berry, Kylie Minogue, Nicole Kidman, Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks, Brad Pitt, George Clooney are among some of the celebrities who have heart shaped faces. It's clearly why heart shaped faces are the most attractive faces of all face shapes.

To answer your question, Some may say yes he does have a big forehead as I do, some may say no, it depends on the person viewing them. Their wide forehead appearance is a genetic attribute with heart shaped faces, their jaws are sharply chiseled into a small chin. It's because of their jaw and chin line that their foreheads appear so expansive when it's really just normal. In order to draw away from the expanse of forehead, side fringes and partial fringes can minimise it's size leveling out the face for a balanced look. Have a look at these portraits of Lautner...

http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=en&source=hp&bi...

As for your hairstyle, print out a picture of the style you like of Lautner's and give it to your hairdresser. Don't go in there without one. Not all salons have the internet to google images and it's time wasting trying to find a picture of a celebrity that maybe outdated. It saves trying to explain what 'look' you want of Lautner's. All celebrity's change their style frequently, almost weekly but at least monthly. If you don't have the picture your hairdresser cannot rely on verbal descriptions. That may lead to problems in the end result so to avoid all that, take a couple of pictures in that you want so their is no mistakes. That way EVERYONE is CLEAR.

Anyway hope that helps. Have a good one and take care. :-)

Source(s): hairdresser
  • madore
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Taylor Lautner Face Shape

• Steve
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

The classical ideal is for the vertical distance of the face from the center of the front hairline to the tip of the chin to be split into equal thirds: forehead; nose; mouth chin. His face is 31% forehead; 31% nose; 38% mouth-chin. It is unclear which haircut that he has worn is being referred to, but in any event, with an appropriate style, the barber or stylist can adjust the volume of the hair on top and on the sides to suit the skull shape, face and neck shape, frontal hairline and facial features.

Good Luck!

• 10 years ago

LOL. I think he has an average forehead. It's not to big and its not to small. If anything his haircut flatters his face perfectly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.