Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Which PS3 game shall I get? NHL 11 or Mortal Kombat?

I like both games a lot. I can't decide. I love ice hockey and gory/fighting games equally. Help me decide which game is better and think of an explanation.

Favorite Answer

Both are good games. Both have plenty of replay value. But for me it's NHL 11...I've got fighting games, and while they are different in their own right, they aren't something I can keep playing for hours on end. No matter how many times I play a few round on NHL 11, I'm always saying "OK, I'll just play one more"...over and over again, sometimes all night.

NHL 11 has ton's of online modes, my personal favorite being Shootout Mode...I can play that for hours. Sometimes even get a group of friends and pass the controller every shot or save. You can also have up to 4 players on one team in online versus, or do a 2 on 2 match offline. They have the EA league mode, where you can play with friends as a team and go though a league tournament. (Pretty much all the same game modes as NHL 10)

Lot's of new features for career modes, Dynasty Mode, etc.

There's also a ton of variety when it comes to picking a team...NHL, AHL, DEL, SEL, NLA, KHL, CHL, National Teams, etc.

The rosters also update every day, so you're playing with the right team/players.

The only thing I was disappointed with was there was no Winter Classic...hopefully they'll work it into NHL 12

But really, it's all personal preference. You seem like me, with games being $60 now and days it's hard to just go out and buy a few of them at a time....which makes it harder to choose what to buy.

mortal kombat!! It's a great fighting game there is many characters to choose from and depending which one you get there is some mini games