Bed and sheets cleaning/maintenance advice for a squirter?

So, I don't really want to get too rude with this question, but let's just say that I am a squirter and that there is also dripping that occurs "down there" during intimate moments.. (it's not pee.. it's like squirting clear liquid or creamy...) Because of this... I have to change my... show more So, I don't really want to get too rude with this question, but let's just say that I am a squirter and that there is also dripping that occurs "down there" during intimate moments.. (it's not pee.. it's like squirting clear liquid or creamy...)

Because of this... I have to change my sheets pretty much every other night (at least) and it often soaks through my sheets or even blankets. I've tried putting a towel down, but it doesn't help because its hard to stay in that area of the towel and it soaks through sometimes anyways.

Also.. I have a plastic liner underneath my sheets so it doesn't stain my mattress, but I want my bed to be clean!!! How can I make sure that everything is sanitary and clean and get rid of wetness on my bed after I squirt? Also, what is your advice on cleaning pillows (because it can like shoot out pretty far, it sometimes gets on pillows) and the bed liner?

I'm sorry if this seems gross to some people. This is a serious question, even if it seems ridiculous.
1 answer 1