Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 9 years ago

The Book There Are No Children Here. Jimmy Lee?

Is his last name smith?? and did he die at age 76?? cuz were geting extra credit if we find out whta happend to him i typed in his name and got jimmy lee smith is that him? But the book says "Onion Field'LKiller....not there are no children here!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There Are No Children Here SETTING/CHARACTERS by Alex Kotlowitz

15 May 2008 ... Free Study Guide for There Are No Children Here by Alex Kotlowitz ... Jimmie Lee

He is a gang leader who holds absolute control over Horner. ...

thebestnotes.com/booknotes/There_Are_... - 类似结果The Book There Are No Children Here. Jimmy Lee? - Kat's Mouse

8 Apr 2011 ... The Book There Are No Children Here. Jimmy Lee? ... we find out whta happend to

him i typed in his name and got jimmy lee smith is that him? ...

katsmouse.com/the-book-there-are-no-c... - 网页快照 - 类似结果Essays.cc - There Are No Children Here

However, she then said, But you know, there are no children here. They've seen

too much to be ... Led by Jimmie Lee, the gang was in charge of the project. ...

www.essays.cc/free_essays/b1/tec244.s... - 网页快照 - 类似结果Amazon.com: There Are No Children Here: The Story of Two Boys ...

However, with every page of "There Are No Children Here," I was drawn into the

... Bird Leg, Henry Horner, Vice Lords, Jimmie Lee, Public Aid, Lelia Mae, ...

www.amazon.com/There-Are-No-Children-... - 网页快照 - 类似结果THERE ARE NO CHILDREN HERE. Free term papers for college, book ...

However, she then said, But you know, there are no children here. They've seen

too much to be ... Led by Jimmie Lee, the gang was in charge of the project. ...

www.eztermpapers.com/essay/017872.html -

• 5 years ago

He is alive in his 60 s and is a violence interrupter for Ceasefire in Chicago!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.