Chicago tinted car window ticket?

I relocated to Chicago from LA last year. The very next week I brought my car here, wich was still a CA license plate car, got a ticket for a tinted window. I was in a visitor / tourist status. I contested the ticktet through mail but failed to appear for it because of an unexpected travel. After all these months,... show more I relocated to Chicago from LA last year. The very next week I brought my car here, wich was still a CA license plate car, got a ticket for a tinted window. I was in a visitor / tourist status. I contested the ticktet through mail but failed to appear for it because of an unexpected travel. After all these months, now I got my car transferred to Chicago license plate, got my IL driver's license and a full time windy city guy now. I checked the Chicago revenue site now for that ticket status and it says

Smoked/tinted windows parked/standing

<CA license plat #>

CA

6/24/2010

$0.00

Dismissed .

Can I sleep peacefully now? I didnt do anything special other than sending a contest by mail but never appearing it!