Sore Throat? Please give me some tips?

I am in so much pain right now.. I went to the doctor Tuesday with a sore throat & sinus pressure, my doctor just told me to take some pain medicine and it would subside. So yesterday, after missing school, i was running a 101.7 fever, had the chills, HORRIBLE sore throat, ear ache, and headache, well today i went to the doctor again and he told me it was sinuses. He prescribed me Zyrtec & Fluinate(nasal spray) and some antibiotics, but i am currently sitting here in God awful pain caused by my throat. I can feel my tonsils are swollen, and it hurts to swallow. So i am becoming dehydrated from the lack of being able to eat or drink. I have tried gargling salt water-didn't work. Tried cough drops-didn't work. I've taken about 12 tylenol over the course of 3 days, Ibuprofen 600 mg that was prescribed to me last doctors visit, and even Dayquil. NOTHING WORKS. PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE. help me. We don't have honey, so i can't make honey tea. I don't know what to do, but at this point on a scale from 1-10 the pain is a 9.

btw, i'm 13 if that is relevant.

Thanks ahead of time

Favorite Answer

Tablespoon of honey every hour or 2

At best over the counter drugs are at best dangerous and at there worst deadly.

Elaine Hollingsworth, 'Take Control of your Health and Escape the Sickness Industry

More than 500,000 Australian were victims of medical mistakes several years back and more 11,000 people died as a result. An estimated 80,000 were admitted to hospitals because they were either given the wrong medication or they took the wrong doses of drugs.

Do you still want to take those deadly over the counter drugs. Your doctor is nothing but a drug dealer and the pharmacist is the pusher.

To naturally clear up a sore throat take several times a day several freshly crushed cloves of garlic to a small glass of warm water and drink the whole lot.

You will be back on your feet in next to no time. Cost - a grand total of a thank you will suffice. Remember natural is always best.

Source(s): Elaine Hollingsworth Personal Experience