Can somebody tell me what SME stands for? I believe they are a music label.?

I want to contact them and see if they can unblock my video in the US. "This video contains content from SME...summin summin summin....has been blocked in your country." They must be a label or something. But i need to know what SME stands for. The video is by "INOJ".

Favorite Answer

Sony Music Entertainment. One of the big music groups like UMG and WMG. They are the evil people on Youtube that blocks videos if they are not available in your country or all countries. I don't like them either. :P They can block videos from United States too I guess.

Source(s): Google.

while i replaced into 9, my uncle gave me a microscope. i could not wait to proportion the worldwide i had got here across. however the different teenagers informed me i replaced into loopy, there is not any 'teeny tiny little universe' and that they teased me till i replaced into so pissed off that i stood up in school and had the instructor say that confident, this replaced into actual and not a lunatic baby's delusion. so they agreed and looked as though it would have an interest and believing- till we've been out of the faculty room and as quickly as returned they stated, 'you're loopy, there is not something there, what's incorrect with you..and so on.' so I certainly have come to realize that the existence of each thing lies a million/2 interior the perception and a million/2 interior the information of technological information. while they contradict, whether, i'm afraid it quite is as much as the ability of subjective realism and the ability at the back of the throne. which skill whoever has the main funds or muscle wins. so if i say the emperor is bare and he's, do you like his new clothing adequate to positioned on it too? or might you sense ashamed and silly for pretending to believe something you recognize is incorrect?

• botras

What Sme

SONY MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT (SME)