Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Poll- Who has the most unusual Name you know?

I know 3x Families who all have unusual names. Well they are to me. I live in Ireland and these families also Live in Irl & Great Britain.

Family :

Harrington

Adam (I don't think that's his full name 1st name)

Caspar

Asthen

Nathaniel & Twin sister Amelia (Is it amelia? I can never remember that childs name!)

Family 2:

Hunter

Blaine (A girl)

and twin Boys Caspian and Fabian are due in 3 weeks!

Family 3:

Lennon

Amelie

Pax & Rian.

I also Know A Girl called Aiden Grace, Bentley Granger. She's 4. She has 2x Middle names!

Update:

Jude isn't very unusual. It was My friends dad's name. But he died 10 or so years ago when my friend was a bay/ Toddler. R.I.P Jude. And I actually think Phoenix is a cool name! I'd named my son or daughter Phoenix!

Update 2:

soirsce is the same as Saoirse which is an Irish name! Not unusual at all over here. I know 2 Saoirses, no soirsces though.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I was out shopping the other day and I heard a woman call out to her small daughter,

"Clitoria! Come here hunny!"

I was like What...... the...... heck.....

• A close friend of mine has a sister named Duaria (said like the name Eduardo, but without the E at the beginning, and with an R-ee-ah sound at the end) - sorry if that's a bit confusing, but I'm not sure how exactly to explain it (lol)

Also, I went to High School with a girl named Lovely-Pansy, that was actually her first name, not even kidding. She was really gorgeous though and very friendly, and oddly enough her name suited her...in a way :P

• 9 years ago

I really love the names Caspian and Pax. :]

I don't really know any families with all unusual names, but I know individual people with unusual names.

I know this guy named Jephthah (pronounced JEFF-thuh)

And this boy named Augustine Leonidas.

Ooo, I know this family with two children called Cormac and Keira, but I suppose that common for you.

And I babysit these boy/girl twins named Montana Rae and Tyson Tahoe.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I know a girl called madison but it was spelt Maddysynne There were these twins that lived down my street called Briellea Xyliah and Euphishé Corralie (both girls)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Helena
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

There is a boys name Sh*thead pronounced Shah-heed and a girl's name which sounds like Asthma. These do not travel well.

• By far the weirdest names I have heard are Blerta and Deepti lol so funny

Source(s): 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant<3
  • 9 years ago

My friend Esgee. She is sooo sweet but has an unusual name for sure.

Source(s): Help me with my problem? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoCkV...
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Phoenix, my ex-boyfriend's name.

I don't know this girl but she was at a birthday party at my job and her name was Callathea.

• 9 years ago

My friend Soirsce (pronounced Seer-sha) =]

• 9 years ago

Raina

Jude

Kyler

Ryder

Ariebella

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.