EVERYTHING GOT DELETED ON MY BLACKBERRY?!?

ok so i took my phone out of my pocket an it said something "delete all" something so i clicked cancel and it deleted evrything..all my apps an all my shortcuts an thoses little oval things on the side of the screen are empty an when i click the button to get to my apps NOTHING is there its all blank! anyone know how to get everything back? ive taken out the SD card turned off an back on took out the battery an pressed the power button with the battery out but idk what else 2 do..any suggestions are greatly appreciated :)

- :) what did u do?

Favorite Answer

First thing to note is that the deleted data on the phone will remain there until something new is saved and overwrites it. This might not happen immediately but eventually, after continued use, it will.

Either connect the phone straight to a PC using a USB cable (if supplied with the phone) or take the card out and put it in a card reader attached to the PC. You should see memory card shown as a drive letter (like H:) in Windows Explorer.

Then try some photo recovery software on the PC. This should recognise the phone or card and then you can scan it using the free download of some good data recovery software.

http://www.asoftech.com/adr/

that happed to me too you cant get it back :/