Americans: who are two famous celebrities from your home state?

I'm looking for singers, actors/actresses, directors, TV personalities, professional athletes, business people, inventors, artists, chefs or authors---living or deceased. Basically people that everyone would know even if they're not from the States. I'd like the celebrity to be born and raised there.... show more I'm looking for singers, actors/actresses, directors, TV personalities, professional athletes, business people, inventors, artists, chefs or authors---living or deceased. Basically people that everyone would know even if they're not from the States. I'd like the celebrity to be born and raised there. I'm using the information to put together a portion of a trivia night. I don't want to include politicians because then people might start talking about them. Please be sure to include your home state and the names of the celebrities in your answer. If you want to list more than two, that's fine. Thank you in advance.
I tried posting this question in 'celebrities' but didn't get many answers.