Americans: who are two famous celebrities from your home state?

I'm looking for singers, actors/actresses, directors, TV personalities, professional athletes, business people, inventors, artists, chefs or authors---living or deceased. Basically people that everyone would know even if they're not from the States. I'd like the celebrity to be born and raised there. I'm using the information to put together a portion of a trivia night. I don't want to include politicians because then people might start talking about them. Please be sure to include your home state and the names of the celebrities in your answer. If you want to list more than two, that's fine. Thank you in advance.

I tried posting this question in 'celebrities' but didn't get many answers.

Best Answer

Jim Nabors

Lionel Richie

Alabama

• penna

From Massachussetts: Steve Carell (and prettymuch each physique else from the place of work) Dane cook dinner Jay Leno Conan O'Brien Amy Poehler the guy who created the simpsons Ben Afflack Casey afflack Matt Damon JoJo Mattew Perry Kurt Russel Mark Whalberg Donnie Whalberg Emily Dickinson Dr. Suess Nathaniel Hawthorne Edgar Alan Poe Aerosmith All that continues to be Boston Boys Like women New teenagers on the Block Staind Alexander Grahm Bell Barbara Walters I understand that grew to become into plenty yet now you have extra to make your mind up from. there have been a ton extra yet i purely used ones that i've got heard of.

Justin Timberlake was born in Memphis, Tennessee

Miley Cyrus was born in Franklin, Tennessee

• Lex

Kid Rock

Ted Nugent

Michigan