Job by Steven Brown from TweekServ Inc. offering high salary - whether there is such company? Is it a scam?

Today I got an email from Steven Brown of TweekServ Inc. Company offering huge salary for online work. He requires me to furnish updated contact details, if I am accepting the job. contents of the mail is"We are searching for part-time independent agents state-wide. Here are the job requirements in... show more Today I got an email from Steven Brown of TweekServ Inc. Company offering huge salary for online work. He requires me to furnish updated contact details, if I am accepting the job. contents of the mail is"We are searching for part-time independent agents state-wide.
Here are the job requirements in brief:
Availability (online and on the phone) for 2-3 hours a day Mon-Fri
Confident PC user
24/7 Internet and e-mail access

To make you interested we offer:
- Salary: Monthly gross starting salary of $2,300 - $4,500 (including base salary and percentage)
- Free training
- Benefits: Standard benefits for salaried-exempt employees, including health, dental, life and disability insurance".
Obviously, the mail is not from the company site but from :corp.usa.work@gmail.com and they asked to sent details to that mail.
Whether this company is a legitimate on or fraud