Scholarly article for the link between facebook and depression?

Favorite Answer

March 29, 2011 4:01 PM PDT

Is there really 'Facebook depression?' (podcast)

by Larry Magid Font size Print E-mail Share 4 comments

http://news.cnet.com/8301-19518_3-20048148-238.htm...

Pediatrics Gets it Wrong about ‘Facebook Depression’

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2011/03/28/p...

Girl Talk Has Its Limits

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/11/fashion/11talk.h...

about 5 years ago, I started to fall into a really depressive episode. At first I thought it was only because I had a bad break from a relationship but the feelings wouldn't go away even after I got a new girlfriend. It was wrecking my life until a point where it was seriously affecting my work and personal life.

She was very worried but at the same time couldn't understand why I was still sad and thought that I still couldn't let go of my previous relationship. Being the wonderful person that she is, she put aside her feelings and suggested I go for psychiatric evaluation. Many months later and even more anti-depressants, I was not coming close to being better at all.

After doing some research online, I found out the real cause as you described it really makes a lot of sense and purchased this program. The results were simply astonishing. I read this book over three times and put all words in action. Using this method, I've kept my depression at bay ever since. Up to date I'm still living happily with my girlfriend.

Depression Free Method?

• lipsey

doubtful, yet females who're promiscious view that as an common thank you to get a companion and while it fails it relatively is like finished disaster, because of the fact if he isn't attracted to sticking it interior you you are able to be a finished disaster. I could admit there is a few logic there. intercourse is the backside elementary denominator around and if intercourse does not shop a companion then there are severe subject concerns to hand. a captivating lady can shop a guy at palms length and he will nevertheless choose for it because of the fact it relatively is an EGO stroke to be considered together with her. purely to stroll right into a room with a BABE on your arm is COOL, whether she shakes your hand and rushes to her domicile after the date. you spot comprehend one knows that relatively occurred different than for you and her and your friends won't get to communicate to her. So all you may do is smile and be silent. Now, while a woman bears all of it each and every night and we could a guy have it while ever he needs it and he dumps her. nicely.... I mean look at it from her point of view. She never stated no. He consistently have been given way. that style of scientific care may be devistating to a psyche I skill because of the fact of your character, wide-unfold seems or temperment EVEN RABBIT LIKE intercourse won't shop the guy satisfied. I mean (questioning from a stereotypical point of view or a male point of view) while a woman gets domicile, strips bare, climbs on his lap and says TAKE YOU fool And HE won't I mean, it relatively is like no longer commonplace for a male And EVEYRONE available greater advantageous returned me on that one! as quickly as returned, a woman is provided in, STRIPS, can provide HERSELF UP and GET REJECTED I mean the adult adult males no longer even attracted to checking her for lumps I mean it relatively is severe concern i will relatively see females getting distressed over that one! It says your pink aspects are not even of activity to a guy. it relatively is like UNAMERICAN it relatively is like UN-MALE NO guy could ever get that JADED it relatively is telling a woman she's way under no longer something i will relatively see how devistating which may be