Americans: who are two famous celebrities from your home state?

I'm looking for singers, actors/actresses, directors, TV personalities, professional athletes, business people, inventors, artists, chefs or authors---living or deceased. Basically people that everyone would know even if they're not from the States. I'd like the celebrity to be born and raised there. I'm using the information to put together a portion of a trivia night. I don't want to include politicians because then people might start talking about them. Please be sure to include your home state and the names of the celebrities in your answer. If you want to list more than two, that's fine. Thank you in advance.

I don't know who's giving you the thumbs down, but it's not me. Thank you for your answers.

Best Answer

im from california so basic actors and film celebs are too easy. so im gonna do old people

TV chef Julia Child was born and raised in pasadena CA

Molly Ringwald was born and raised in Roseville california, her father and my grandfather were actually really good friends and the first time i ever saw the breakfast club i was sitting on a couch with her.

From Massachussetts: Steve Carell (and prettymuch everyone else from the place of work) Dane cook Jay Leno Conan O'Brien Amy Poehler the guy who created the simpsons Ben Afflack Casey afflack Matt Damon JoJo Mattew Perry Kurt Russel Mark Whalberg Donnie Whalberg Emily Dickinson Dr. Suess Nathaniel Hawthorne Edgar Alan Poe Aerosmith All that continues to be Boston Boys Like ladies New youngsters on the Block Staind Alexander Grahm Bell Barbara Walters I comprehend that become lots yet now you've more suitable to ascertain from. there have been a ton more suitable yet i in reality used ones that i have heard of.

Bruce Springsteen, Kevin Smith, Jason Alexander, Jason Biggs, Bon Jovi, Zach Braff, Danny DeVito, Jonas Brothers, Shaq, Frank Sinatra, John Travolta.

New Jersey represent!

Im from Kentucky...Loretta Lynn "The Coal Miners Daughter" she got her own movie and alot of very good country songs...Last year was her 50th year in Country Music they honered her on the CMA Awards with Miranda Lambert and Sherl Crowe she'll be 79 in April 14th but she is still doing concerts and sounds great. Shes written everything shes recorded. They are a few more but cant think of their names. Politicians i know u said u didnt want 2 include but also from Ky President Lincoln was born in Hardin County from some internet website they say he goes down as one of the most greatest presidents!