New on Lo loestrin fe Need Help!!?

I started Lo Loestrin on Friday March 11. I had no problems for the first three weeks. I had my expected period on March 20th, it lasted 4 day. The three days after my period i had pinkish/brown discharge. Some background information: Saturday the 12th my fiance and I did start having sex without a condom he did finish with one on. The next following weeks we have had unprotected sex, no back up at all. On the 4th week of the pill i started getting nausea very light nothing major headaches and heart burn, it started getting worse as the weekend. The last day of of my first pill pack i had to get a Colposcopy. I talked to my gyno that day and they gave me a urine test, but it came out negative. Which i thought it would as that if i was pregnant it would be to early. On my 5th week i got a cold.Last night had one of the most intense nausea feelings ever. Lets just that all my dinner came up. This morning i woke up with the headache i went to sleep with and weak tummy feeling. I could barley ingest anything without wanting to puke. Its still sensitive.

Are these common symptoms of the this pill or could i be prego

Favorite Answer

I'm currently taking loestrin fe. I was put on it specifically because the estrogen is in a small amount, and I had a ton of problems with the higher estrogen in the first pill I tried. Lo loestrin has half the estrogen of what I'm taking, and it is currently the lowest dose on the market. Lower estrogen should give you less side effects. That said, it still took me three months to get used to the hormones. Maybe you're the same way. In another month, if you're still having symptoms, take a pregnancy test. If it comes out negative, wait another month, and if you're still having symptoms, see your doctor, regardless of what another pregnancy test says. This might not be the right pill for you, or maybe your body just doesn't respond well to any hormonal contraceptives. If after three months on loloestrin you still feel this way and need to go back to the doctor, ask her about a mini-pill, which contains no estrogen, just progestin. It is usually given to women who are breastfeeding, but can help women who have problems with taking estrogen. The only downside is that you have to be very careful about taking it at the exact same time every day, much more so than the regular pill, or it will not be effective. Good luck!

Source(s): studying to be a midwife

Lo Loestrin Fe Recall

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awlpW

I have been on the lo loestrin fe for almost 3 months and love it! I was breast feeding and it's been the only thing that never lowered my milk. I have not had any weight gain, moodiness, or acne, or cramping. which can be a problem with the other pills. The only complaint I have is I missed 2 pills and didn't realize it till I was goig to take my pill on the 3rd day. To be safe I went ahead and started a new pack and I had a light period for almost 2 weeks. But I believe that was do to the missed days and then starting a new pack. Hope this helps you some! I really like the pill!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

New on Lo loestrin fe Need Help!!?

I started Lo Loestrin on Friday March 11. I had no problems for the first three weeks. I had my expected period on March 20th, it lasted 4 day. The three days after my period i had pinkish/brown discharge. Some background information: Saturday the 12th my fiance and I did start having sex without a...

Source(s): lo loestrin fe help: https://shortly.im/MN3ee

The first time I started lo loestrin I got really sick and since the dr gave me 2 months of the sample I didn't use it for one month then when my period started I tried it again and I had no side effects. I also decided to take it during lunch with food instead of at night because an empty stomach with medication doesn't usually help. But if the problems continue definitely call your dr.