Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Ladies, why did she leave?

I was having a great conversation with this girl at a bar, and we had a lot in common and really hit things off until she asked me what my job was. I told her i was an environmental engineer working to provide safe drinking water to 3rd world countries' rural communities. As soon as those words came out, she frowned, looked down, and left me there standing alone. why? do girls hate engineers or something? i thought she would find my passion in helping the environment and people attractive...

Favorite Answer

shes insecure with herself......so when you mention your an engineer,she felt intimidated and felt like you deserve better...she prob has a lesser job.

We all have our differences when it comes to guys. What they do for a living affects what we think of them. She, individually, probably didn't like that you were an engineer and felt dumb. You shouldn't feel bad. She was judging you without much. She just wasn't into you. Don't worry though, not all girls are like that.

she was drinking and you started talking about water.