Alice
Alice asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 10 years ago

Blogging: Guest Posting?

I am guest posting on a book blog in a few weeks. I want to do something more original than just a review. What are your suggestions?

Favorite Answer

The uniqueness and flexibility of the blog platform is very important, you have to select your topic wisely and the more you read the better writer you will be. Being a blog reader helps you understand the mind of the blog reader. What they want, how they like information to be presented, what turns you off. Read good blogs and note your thoughts.

Source(s): For more information about this topic, you may want to visit this page, http://www.inselfdevelopment.com/an-internet-marke... this is where I base my answer to your query, the page is very helpful and can give you information that you really need to succeed in your new venture..

What is the subject of the blog?

Even a review can be well written as long as you do it in your own style and speak prominently so your personality shines through!