Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

What do you think of Paul Ryan's plan to cut corporate & wealthy folks' tax rates by 10% and to gut Medicare?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like Obama's cutting $500 Billion out of Medicare for Obama Care, then he refuses to give our seniors a Cost of Living raise for the last 2 years or since he's been in the White House and don't even say prices have not gone up, look at gasoline and groceries and he definitely had the money because he spent tons of it on Welfare

http://blogs.examiner.net/blogs/teapartykccom/prez...

and Obama's down in Brazil signing another job killing FREE trade deal and letting G.E. off last year with what millions in tax credits***********************************************************************************************

• 10 years ago

Lets be fair our corporate tax rate is stupid high and makes us the laughing stock of any nation who wants to be competitive. He also wants to close loop holes which are how large companies hold onto their money while small business shoulder an unfair burden.

Close all loop holes and simplify the tax codes and go after companies who skirt the tax codes. Possibly raise taxes on the top tier of people by a small amount and again close tax loop holes and in doing so find a way to assure that small businesses are not being over taxed.

Medicare needs cut and cleaned up along with many other programs including the Pentagon. Basically overhaul the entire country.

• Bob O
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Ryan's plan is strictly ideologically based. In my opinion it will NOT work for the majority of Americans. The wealth loving conservatives love it though!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Jesus would not like his plan no matter what his skin color was.

Congress and the president are controlled by the wealthy and the rest of us need to wise up and put a stop to this tyranny.

Tax the wealthy. They don't deserve all that wealth, they did not earn it. They stole it out of your wages and mine and by overcharging us at the market place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think its a Republican plan, obviously. What else do we expect from these people, we keep electing the same crap, whether democrat or republican.

• 10 years ago

I think its a real step in the right direction.

Source(s): .by the way,Jesus wasn't black either,just an FYI
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Why do we need Medicare; we have Obamacare now, right?

• 10 years ago

That is not his plan. Do some in depth research

• 10 years ago

Pretty horrible.

• 10 years ago

We don't need medicare if everyone is required to have insurance thanks to Obamacare.

Source(s): Obamacare
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.