What should i do? long story,,, heres the shortest version?

ok well i'm 16< turning 17 April 15, live in NY. my father was killed when i was 3 in Brooklyn, and when i 14 about 2 years ago, my mother had a stroke, she was hospitalized and went into a coma. i moved in with my older brother, he is now 34 and is married with two kids.my mother eventually got out of... show more ok well i'm 16< turning 17 April 15, live in NY.
my father was killed when i was 3 in Brooklyn, and when i 14 about 2 years ago, my mother had a stroke, she was hospitalized and went into a coma. i moved in with my older brother, he is now 34 and is married with two kids.my mother eventually got out of the coma and went to out home country, Colombia, to be with out family.i was left here with my brother.

the problem is my brother is known to have anger problems , and when he gets upset he tends to use , hmm, unnecessary language and now i just cant take it anymore.

my mother receives social security payments because of my father, about 400 $ a month, i have been getting that money, as a allowance, recently the account in which the money comes in was frozen and ic couldn't get the money out, i told my brother 3 times, the each time he said to me that i had to figure it out on my own. my sister in law tried to help by in tenting to wire the money to an other account, at first it appeared to work, so i received the money from them, but the next day my sister in law noticed that it didn't go though and my brother immediately took the money from me, i asked him once more what i was supposed to do for money and he simply said "i don't know" btw he isn't poor anything, he owns about 4 homes and has money, drives a bmw etc.

so i was left with no money, i hadn't had money for about 3 weeks and was only getting by
ebt card (food stamps) which the gov. also gives my mother. i was using the card for my lunch,, yes i would go to a food market and by a drink and ships everyday for my lunch, because i didn't have any money

i decided to sell the gold chain my father left me, btw, my brother and i have different fathers, i hurt a lot to sell the only thing i had from my father but i needed the money. when my brother got home and found out i sold the chain he gotextremmlyy mad and started to call me anidiott, that i was stupid, curing at me, saying a lot ofhurt fulll stuff, heeventuallyy said that if i needed money( which was stupidbecausee i obviously do) that i should have just asked him ( which i did 4 times) ididn'tt say anythingbecausee it would just make it worse.

the next week, out of the blue my brother decided to take away mybett card from mebecausee my sister in law wanted to go shopping. i told him that it was the only means of eating, he said too bad that it was for the family. heforcedd me to give it to him.... i cried on my walk to school, icouldn'tt believe that my family would do that to me. the next day, i guess he felt bad or something, he decided to give it back,, as i was leaving for school he call me, i go to his room and he tell me to take the card back,,,, he just said you can have the card back,, hecouldn'tt even say sorry or anything,.. i said no, that h e could have it that ill figure out what to do.

he brother turned into the hulk! he jump out of bed, began yelling at me , cursing at me, calling me a proud sob that i was only creatingproblemm for my self etc, then he kicked me out. honestly i was so relieved when he kicked me out.
as soon as he said that i went ot my room and packed some of my cloths and left, i am now at my mother home. i have no money nor food. ive been eating cereal and canned food from 4 years ago..

my brother is not my legal Gardienn
i am doing well in school, have about a 3.6 gpa( not that my brother cares)

ive been depresslatelytly, ive hsuicidaldal thoughts. i've stoped talking to all my friends.

what should i do and what can i do????????