Are Capricorns the most evil sign in the zodiac?

Everyone says Scorpios are the worst. But I don't mind them at all. I find Capricorns the worst. The guys are like Nazi SS Officers and the women are like Cruella DeVille. Even when they seem nice at first, they have this hidden cruel side. I just broke up with one that played with my feelings like I was a... show more Everyone says Scorpios are the worst. But I don't mind them at all.

I find Capricorns the worst. The guys are like Nazi SS Officers and the women are like Cruella DeVille. Even when they seem nice at first, they have this hidden cruel side. I just broke up with one that played with my feelings like I was a lab experiment. And he does this to others, too. He had no empathy at all. I also have a Capricorn aunt who is so snotty. She thinks because she has a good education she is better than everyone and acts like others not on her level are the little people. UGH!

Plus they get all vindictive and aggressive when they can't get their way.

Sorry about my rant but I was wondering what others think (sorry capricorns!!)