I need hardcore yaoi manga... NOW!?

I'm looking for really hardcore yaoi manga. Something similar to Yamane Ayano's You're my loveprize in Viewfinder? That's the best yaoi manga I have read. I have already read all of Yamane Ayano's work and also Minami Haruka's work. I'm okay with anything - rape, bondage, S&M etc.... show more I'm looking for really hardcore yaoi manga. Something similar to Yamane Ayano's You're my loveprize in Viewfinder? That's the best yaoi manga I have read. I have already read all of Yamane Ayano's work and also Minami Haruka's work. I'm okay with anything - rape, bondage, S&M etc. anything :D I also watched OVA's of Sensitive Pornograph, Ikoku Irokoi Romantan, Kirepapa, Papa to Kiss in the Dark, Okane ga Nai, Boku no Pico, Maiden Rose, Hey! Class President and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi (anime for Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi is also coming :D). I watched Junjou Romantica also and read it's manga. :) here's what else I read:

-Love me Hard
-Love Neko
-Blind Love
-Hardcore Heart
-Sexy Cool Voice (there's a prequel, read that too xD)
-Hakui no Shihaisha
-Koi ni Oboreru Houkago
-Aseru
-Misshitsu
-Koisuru Omocha (loved it :3)
-Aka no Ori
-Neji no Kaiten
-Your Love is Your Sweet Lies
-Wild and Strawberry
-I want to be Naughty
-Neko no Yomeiri
-Virgin Love
-Love Focus
-Love/Knot
-Love Me Thru the Night
-Love Mode
-Love or Pride
-Morning Kiss
-Sensitive Pornograph

I also read TONS of oneshots, but I can't remember their names xDD
I'm looking for art similar to Yamane-sensei's and Minami-sensei's and also manga similar to After I Get Drunk On You and Osewa Shimasu. Both are by Minami Haruka. Thanks for reading I know there's a lot! xD

P.S. You can also suggest OVA's, but please NO SHOUNEN-AI!!!
5 answers