promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsOther - Pets · 9 years ago

Why do poeple not like Albino Rabbits.?

Why dont most people like albino rabbits? There just like any other rabbit, cute, lovable, friendly..its just something with their skin and eyes..

Yea, they look evil, but there not evil..I think there sweet.

I have one and shes sweet, licks my fingers, gets along great with my cat & dog.. And she runs around like a spaz.

Does anyone know what kind of breed she may be?

She is a baby, half the size bigger than a baby dwarf bunny,,shes like big as a full grown guinea pig. She will be bigger though.

Thanks

Update:

Giving hints of my bunny's size CAN show of the breed, all/most Bunnies' breeds are DIFFERENT sizes.

The the other guy should eat his D!ck fried. >:D

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Well yeah it is there eyes its because they are red and you know its awkward seeing a animal with RED eyes just like a human having red eyes to, even though they can but yeah that's why, but i think they ARE SO BEAUTIFUL little creatures i have 6 mice that have red eyes and no it doesn't make a difference by a pet having red eyes they still have there lovely personality!

just don't care on what people think about your Gorgeous rabbit, this is what i say ' if you don't like my mice then don't like me ' so if anyone says that they don't like your rabbit then just don't like them.

hope i helped... :)

Source(s): I stand up for my mice! xxx
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

Because they are different, just like some people do not like people with disabilities. I have an albino rabbit. She is adorable and loving, and she is just like my other rabbit who is not albino.

• 9 years ago

Because In some countries like South Africa Ect Believe Albino Means its a child of the devil.

Some people Don't like them Because Albino Rabbits can Have terrible eyesight or even Blind.

Others Prefer Coloured rabbit's Because its their own opinion.

But some people Just don't like rabbits at all?

Hope this helped? (:

• 9 years ago

I hate all rabbits, albino or otherwise.

Being white with red eyes and small hints absolutely nothing at your rabbits breed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's the red eyes that scare most people - it just seems unnatural.

• 6 years ago

Cause they look like ******* demons!

• 9 years ago

i like them. They taste great fried.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.