How is this for Obaa's re-election theme song?

I've always been crazy and the trouble that it's put me through

I've been busted for things that I did, and I didn't do

I can't say I’m proud of all of the things that I’ve done

But I can say I’ve never intentionally hurt anyone

I've always been different with one foot over the line

Winding up somewhere one step ahead or behind

It ain't been so easy but I guess I shouldn't complain

I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane

Beautiful lady are you sure that you understand

The chances your taking loving a free living man

Are you really sure you really want what you see

Be careful of something that's just what you want it to be

Nobody knows if it's something to bless or to blame

So far I ain't found a rhyme or a reason to change

Favorite Answer

Sorry, Obama already picked his re-election campaign song,

"Whitey On The Moon"

A rat done bit my sister Nell

with whitey on the moon

her face and arms began to swell

and whitey is on the moon

I can't pay no doctor bills

but whitey is on the moon

ten years from now I'll be payin' still

with whitey on the moon ya know?

the man just upped my rent last night

cause whitey is on the moon

no hot water, no toilets, no lights

but whitey is on the moon

I wonder why he's uppin' me? cause whitey is on the moon

well I was givin' him 50 dollars a week

and now whitey is on the moon

Taxes takin' my check

the junkies make me a nervous wreck

the price of food is goin' up and as if all that crap wasn't enough a rat done bit my sister Nell with whitey on the moon her face and arms began to swell with whitey on the moon with all that money I made last year put whitey on the moon how come I aint got no money here? Hmmm whitey on the moon ya know I just about had my fill of whitey on the moon

I think I'll send these bills air mail special to whitey on the moon

Help can't even help now and whitey is on the moon aid for my brothers and sisters how whitey is on the moon guess well just sit by dyin' with whitey on the moon dogs have better luck at there tails tryin' whitey is on the moon fed up us people are and whitey is on the moon the slogan poverty or bust later to whitey on the moon

• doreen

till now it became into wish and alter. Now, it relatively is stay the direction. together as I could use this answer to throw in a one-liner, i'm going to provide you my prediction as to what his marketing campaign will probable be approximately. he will probable sell the conflict in Libya as status good against tyranny, even regardless of the shown fact that there are a number of different tyrants interior the international. he will additionally probable state that the course the unemployment value is going as because of the fact of his efforts, even regardless of the shown fact that maximum people think of 8.8% unemployment isn't indicative of a healthful financial gadget. he will probable make unrealistic claims with reference to the charges of three wars and his scientific well being coverage reform being low (he will probable nevertheless call it well being care reform because of the fact that that sells greater advantageous, however the fact remains that it does not immediately influence the care sufferers will get carry of, people will nevertheless die from maximum cancers). he will additionally probable point out that GM is now rewarding, even regardless of the shown fact that any business enterprise it relatively is thoroughly relieved of its debt and infused with that plenty capital could be rewarding. He probable won't communicate too plenty with reference to the Gulf Oil Spill, different than to declare that the area has recovered, even regardless of the shown fact that that's no longer genuine. different than that, he will probable purely attack his combatants and the republican occasion as an entire, purely like another democrat.

four more thumbs up for that guy

Lame. Just like this question.