Help me Build a Top Notch Gamer Please?

Hi everyone. This is my first question on Yahoo. I want to build a really top notch gamer computer. After working all last summer and this winter, I managed to save up about $2500 so that seems to be my limit. I see Crysis 2 just came out or is going to and I also figure that with the new Intel cpu's... show more Hi everyone. This is my first question on Yahoo. I want to build a really top notch gamer computer. After working all last summer and this winter, I managed to save up about $2500 so that seems to be my limit. I see Crysis 2 just came out or is going to and I also figure that with the new Intel cpu's I've been reading about in Maximum PC Magazine and other sources, I would build a great gamer. I would like all of you to pitch in and help me do this. My money limit then is $2500, but if you can save me some money, that is great too. If this is overkill, then let me know. Here is what I would like to build:

Intel cpu
Some kind of deluxe or best motherboard (overclocking type is acceptable & cost)
Recommend either an nVidia or ATI card, SLI or Crossfire, as I may do this...
Power Supply
Gamer's Case -(let it be a really good one! - and has plenty of cooling fans too)
Memory - Gotta be DDR3 (low CAS latency type for gaming)
Cpu fan and heatsink (no stock junk for this computer, I am looking for a good one - no water cooling)
I want two hard disks, no SSD type, just mechanical type - 7200 RPM is what I am thinking
DVD Writer
Also - I have a 22" LCD monitor, but I also want to hook this up to my 46" LCD TV and don't know how to do that. If I have to have a card or some kind of interface box or whatever, can you recommend one to me? This is the toughest part - how to do it...Recommend what I need to do this.

I am gonna challenge myself and put this computer together -

Where do I buy the parts? I would like to get it all from one place if possible.

Thanks for your help and if I left something out, please let me know.