(HP fans) : Who is your favorite character from Harry Potter?

I'm really bored waiting to go to work so I thought I'd use up my time asking random questions on Yahoo (lol). So ya, who is your favorite character from HP? Mine is, from the first 5 movies Nevelle, absolutely love his character and the actor does a great job portraying him. In 6 and 7(half blood... show more I'm really bored waiting to go to work so I thought I'd use up my time asking random questions on Yahoo (lol).

So ya, who is your favorite character from HP?

Mine is, from the first 5 movies Nevelle, absolutely love his character and the actor does a great job portraying him. In 6 and 7(half blood prince and deathly hallows pt1) I really like Malfoy. the whole personality and acting of his character in 6 especially is so incredibly well done, I hated him in the first 5 movies because he was really annoying, but number 6 his character really turned around and became interesting.

Your turn :)
Update: I like Hermione's character...it would have been really great, but the acting of Emma Watson was complete crap..why they chose her is beyond me...honestly(but that's just my opinion lol)
Update 2: I agree, Helena does a superb job acting a psychotic killer.