Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Is this another example of extremist TEA Party violence?

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/04/05/man-wi...

My oh my what are we gonna do about these extremists and their violent ways?

Update:

Michelle M - Give who a taste of their own medicine?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

You ever realize that you see more obama supporters attacking innocent people than Bush supporters, and the TEA party?

Gotta love tolerant open minded accepting liberal democrats.

Source(s): <3 Aubs
  • John E
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

"Initial police accounts had indicated that the man had a sign supporting Obama, but witnesses later said it was an anti-Obama sign with a Hitler mustache drawn over the president’s face. "

Lurn 2 reed.

Really, the article makes it perfectly clear that it is unclear whether the victim was pro-Obama or against him. Which makes the political orientation of the attackers (sorry, 'alleged attackers') questionable. But then again, what does it matter -- it doesn't.

I would allege the 'extremism' lies in the actions of those who did the violent act, and in the opinions and prejudices of those who would assign the act to persons based on political leanings. And do so with incomplete information. Yes, extreme.

• sanna
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i think of astonishing wing extremists is somewhat an over fact. looked like very standard individuals, lots appeared sufficiently previous to be retired. of direction Republicans have on no account had the popularity for violent demonstrations , it rather is the commonly an honor saved for the liberals whilst they could call in the rebellion squads !

• 9 years ago

Those Tea Partiers Are getting more devious all the the time

what a perfect set up to sacrifice one of there own

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yeah, I heard about that. I also heard about how zealous the local news was when it was originally reported that it was an obamadinejhad 'supporter' who was assaulted and then not so concerned once they found out different.

True lamestream media bias on display for everyone who is willing to see the truth.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why would anyone expect to find civil discourse in San Francisco?

• peachy
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Their "chickens are coming home to roost." Libs are running scared right now because all their conniving and fear-mongering just isn't working anymore. Americans are finally wising up to our politicians who are not representing their constituents as much as they are representing the greed that is currently Washington.

Besides...this guy was one brave dude. Didn't he realize that he was in "Pelosi Country" and most of them people are severely deformed in the head? lol

• 9 years ago

Just another case of hatred for the 1st Amendment by the "Pee Party". Those are the "tolerant" Libs pursuing their "peaceful" agenda. You know...the Party of inclusion.

Sarcasm/OFF

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Liberals are dangerous, as is their media, which initially tries to spin an attack against an Obama protester as one against an Obama supporter.

Very Orwellian, libbies...

• 9 years ago

Give them a taste of their own medicine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.