Need upgrade advice Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo?

Hi i want to get about 100 more BHP out of my stock GTO. any ideas on what to change? without going into the engine / or expensive upgrades i.e the turbo. so prosthetic things please. i.e air filter and how to get around the sensors? ive seen gto's with K&N but i don't see what they do with the sensor... show more Hi i want to get about 100 more BHP out of my stock GTO. any ideas on what to change? without going into the engine / or expensive upgrades i.e the turbo.
so prosthetic things please. i.e air filter and how to get around the sensors? ive seen gto's with K&N but i don't see what they do with the sensor cables.
would good spark plugs new Cables etc boost it? and what about boost control? whats my psi in stock turbo? and whats safe limit to increase it and how to do it? is a new inter-cooler the way forward? and all metal hosing where possible? also a good place to get ceramic brakes as i will be putting it round the track
Basically what ever you recommend can you explain the complications and costs. im having my cam belt and water pump changed soon so i can get other work carried out at same time. also im getting new hydraulic tappers also.
my engine is as follows
http://www.flickr.com/photos/36075226@N03/5594826054/
Update: Its not gonna cost anything near $10,000 if i upgraded turbo's and got port polish and skimmed it wouldn't cost half that and be more powerful than 100 bhp.. pls don't talk crap