各位高手好

請幫我翻譯以下自介~

good afternoon sir,my name is XXX

今年25歲 畢業於XXX 主修資管系

在學期間對管理學程較感興趣,所以也選修了許多相關課程;

程式方面在畢業專題中也學習到一些實務經驗;

求學期間熱衷參與社團活動與打工,以培養自己人際的溝通與協調能力;

畢業後幫忙家裡經營事業,擔任店長期間,我學習到面對各種突發狀況及壓力時,都能夠使用適當方法處理與因應,維持工作情緒穩定,並盡量以顧客滿意為優先,滿足顧客需求。

相信以我的人格特質是可以朝人際溝通協調面 (例如:面對客戶端、跨部門協調等) 發揮最大優勢。======================================================

結尾:I still have lots to learn. I will try my best to work on everything in this job. Hope I could get the opportunity to work for you.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

非翻譯機:

午安,我的名字是XXX.

Good afternoon sir, my name is XXX.

今年25歲 畢業於XXX 主修資管系

I am 25 (twenty-five) this year, graduated from XXX, major in Information Technology and Management.

在學期間對管理學程較感興趣,所以也選修了許多相關課程;

During my school life I was more interested in Management courses, therefore I have also chosen to study many related courses;

程式方面在畢業專題中也學習到一些實務經驗;

In the graduation project I have, too, earned some practical experiences on the programmatic aspect.

求學期間熱衷參與社團活動與打工,以培養自己人際的溝通與協調能力;

While schooling I was keen to participate in extra-curriculum activities and part time jobs, in order to build up my social communication and negotiation ability.

畢業後幫忙家裡經營事業,擔任店長期間,我學習到面對各種突發狀況及壓力時,都能夠使用適當方法處理與因應,維持工作情緒穩定,並盡量以顧客滿意為優先,滿足顧客需求.

After graduation I helped running our family business. When I was working as a shop keeper (shop manager), I learnt to face many accidental situations and pressure and react to process the problems with suitable solution, keep my working mood steady and do my best to please the clients in the first place.

相信以我的人格特質是可以朝人際溝通協調面 (例如:面對客戶端、跨部門協調等) 發揮最大優勢。

I believe that my personality is fit to be utilized in the socializing and negotiation aspect (for example talking to the client side, negotiation across departments) the best.

結尾:I still have lots to learn. I will try my best to work on everything in this job. Hope I could get the opportunity to work for you.

請修正: I still have lots to learn. I will try my best to work on everything and hope that I have the honour to work for you.

Source(s): 本身在外國讀書
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.