If I had magic power請高手幫我修改演講稿

If I had magicpower, I would use it to change the dark and brutal world. I will do all I canto make the world a nicer and warmer place. Nowadays,people are getting more and more impolite. I have read news about a boy not offeringhis seat to an old man. Not only did the boy refused to offer his seat, butalso... show more If I had magicpower, I would use it to change the dark and brutal world. I will do all I canto make the world a nicer and warmer place. Nowadays,people are getting more and more impolite. I have read news about a boy not offeringhis seat to an old man. Not only did the boy refused to offer his seat, butalso had a fight with the old man. Everyone knows that we should always giveout seats to people in need. But, it seems like some people are just tooselfish to do that. So, if I had magic power, the first thing I want to do isto change people’s mind. I want to make those cold people have a warm heart, sothat everyone would be willing to help each other, and the society could befilled with love and peace. Thesecond thing I would like to do is to eliminate all the lies in the world.There was one time I was at a night market with my family. A beggar came to myfather to ask for some money. My father said no to the beggar politely. I wasconfused because I know my dad was not a stingy person, but why didn’t he givethe beggar money? My father told me later, “Beggars are not all poor people;instead, some of them are quite rich. Some even drive a Mercedes Benz.” I wasshocked by the fact that some beggars use our compassion to cheat for money.Also, I realized that people tend to be cold and selfish is because they don’twant to be cheated. As a result, if I had magic power, I would make peoplenever lie again, so that our kindness would not be in vain and the world wouldbecome friendlier. Althoughit is impossible for me to have magic power, it is not impossible to make theworld better. If all of us are more considerate, more compassionate, and moregenerous, I believe we can still make the world a nice place to live in.
1 answer 1