i am MBA(HR) is SAP(HR) or Oracle (HRMS) is best?

i am working as HR- recruiter now in a consultancy. which will be the good option to choose in SAP (HR)and Oracle Apps(HRMS).

please guide me.

thanks,

Haripriya

Best Answer

SAP - HR Funtional module is good for you.

There is limited opportunites in SAP - HR module and the competition is high.

In Oracle Applications, job opportunities are good.

I suggest you go with SAP HR Functional Module. Work Hard.

All the Best

(There are many SAP study centres available in Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. Select the best coaching centre as most of them are fake)

• Grace

ERP Market is very good. Since you are a MBA (HR), you almost took right decision to do an ERP HR. Coming to Oracle Apps vs SAP, Oracle has acquired People Soft (it was world's best HR System). Hence in future versions of Oracle Apps, one can see all the best things from People Soft. SAP is not that strong in these areas. I would suggest you going for Oracle HRMS than SAP HRMS. Good Luck.

To Know or to Join SAP Course Just Call 044-30885659 - Place to Find the Perfect Solution

<a href="http://www.keentechnologies.com">SAP HR</a> Functional Modules is most suitable for you

I think SAP(HR) is best one.