Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

whats a clever and witty question i can ask?

you know, so i get lots of stars and stuff

• HAL
    Favorite Answer

Whats a clever and witty question i can ask?

Witty Question

How does all the Universe work? Plenty of Stars there.

• Guden

Would you like to STAR in a movie?

Source(s): This just comes naturally to me...
  • ?

Did you know that people who star questions are more likely to get laid than those that don't?

If I star this will you give me best answer?

Source(s): Hashbrowns?
  • rusert

a million.greater advantageous issues to do to with my time. 2.i do no longer opt for an internet site on the internet to make friends 3.i'm no longer yearning a stalker on the 2nd thank you. 4.I also have a existence. 5. i've got not got self assurance in overtly inviting perves, stalkers and something of society's decrease type to be my friends. 6.Why could i desire to dangle around with you losers longer than truthfully needed. 7.you have have been given it, it needless to say isn't that cool. 8.i'm a individual. 9.existence isn't meant to be lived by making use of something as lame as myspace. 10. happy to be sure you have relatively made it into the outdoors international long adequate to invite me to connect your cult, shouldn't you be upstairs updating your blog, do no longer opt for the emo young ones to think of you hate them now do you!

a question about time travel, death,favorite TV show, etc

or ask people something about themselves because everyone is their own favorite subject.

what is your favorite sandwich topping? you should get lots of responses at least...

well not this one(;