WJ
WJ asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Which do you like better, Obama's official re-election video or the GOP version?

• bwlobo
    Favorite Answer

I kind of like the tongue-in-cheek style of the GOP. At least Republicans have a sense of humor, and Obama is a big joke to so many!

The official Obama version has the "Where's Waldo" crowd wondering "Where's Obama"? I mean there is a couple of still shots of him as a candidate, but there is nothing that talks about what he has done with his two years so far.

Source(s): bwlobo
  • Love the GOP version finally truth in advertising

The GOP had a more truthful and honest one.

Obamas was just a cheerleading tactic.

The GOP needs to have the cajones to make an actual commercial like this.

The second said scientific break through to cut the deficit. say does that include the constitution as a computer program. now as to that change starts within you stuff the mmonsanto genetic modified foods could be an issue. also as to ganhe well aa cooperative set up by citizens and democracy and human rights centres in cities on permanent basis helps. also citizens setting up cooperatives which include public library branches in banks and also book aisles of stores.

computer program classes and using revenue agency to fund the constitution as computer program. maybe this brings citizens together unless in alternate universe no offence intended.

oh constitution and u.n. controlled atomic tech to disperse battle groups plus magnetic tech

helps with peace issues per u.n charter.

Source(s): suggestions. the films.

I think the GOP version is hilarious, but perhaps pulled more punches than it should have.

Hope isn't hiring. That one is true.

Only dopes rely on hope.

Willis take a good look at my avatar you'll find my answer there.

Neither- they both seem pathetic.