R&P´s Favorite Song that is Not in English?

Surprise surprise! I saw that my sad going away question got deleted by the jealous y!answers bosses, but it´s cool... I got 15 souvenirs in mosquito bites, so, uh, happy times. But anyways, what I have discovered about music here is that Venezuelans LOVE music, they blast it everywhere - in their work, in the... show more Surprise surprise! I saw that my sad going away question got deleted by the jealous y!answers bosses, but it´s cool... I got 15 souvenirs in mosquito bites, so, uh, happy times.
But anyways, what I have discovered about music here is that Venezuelans LOVE music, they blast it everywhere - in their work, in the cars, around on the beaches, on stereos on their heads, boy, they love their music so much. I wish we were like that sometimes. No signs of rock anywhere, but I really enjoy the music. It´s really very nice. I´ll be collecting official souvenirs for you all soon!
But anyways... to the question!

-(can´t make an arrow on this spanish keyboard)
What´s your favorite song that is NOT in English?

BQ: Don´t you wish we would display our music like that...
BBQ(yum): Does anyone want an empanada?
(Google it, I can´t use that much internet here, but it is DELICIOUS.)

Greetings from Venezuela! Love you all,

Indian Dotter