promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Obama is running for re-election in 2012 do you think we should put him in for another term?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh, yes! We should TOTALLY re-elect the man who has put the US in more debt than all the other presidents COMBINED!!

Come on, people, think!

He's doing nothing except breaking promises and dragging this country down. I will sure as hell not be voting for him!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • faniel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Does it extremely count number who receives elected? it type of feels that for awhile, that's been a unique puppet, yet the same hand. How has u . s . a . prospered any because the turn of the century? the way overseas international places view the U. S. has declined dramatically. The economic gadget has in reality made those with ALOT of money even more suitable funds. The liberals sense that social funds supply aways ought to help, even as the republicans look to no longer be in a position to get there act jointly and parent even out a plan! it is going to in reality worsen. What this u . s . desires is to get human beings off of the gimme courses who quite do not want it. that is a sad day even as an unlawful in this u . s . receives more suitable than a operating citizen!

• 9 years ago

Yes

• 9 years ago

I'll probably end up voting for him. I've found him rather disappointing, but the alternatives being presented are beyond disappointing -- more like horrifying.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Yes.

• Considering the other choices? Yes,I do.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No! I'll vote for Donald Trump first.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i voted for him the first time, 99% sure i would NOT vote for him again, but the repukelicans have no one worth voting for either.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yeah, sure, why not? it doesn't really matter to me who is president. it doesn't effect me in any way. it never has and never will.

• 9 years ago

Good God no!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.