Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

We were about to have sex, but i declined. What will happen next?

A guy i really like and i were about to have sex. (we were both hot, making out, he was on top of me, my legs were open ---hate to go into detail) but i realized what i was doing was foolish, because i just figured we weren't quite on that level yet. i would be "casually" having sex, so to speak. anyway, this is the second time this has happened. we were about to have sex, but i stopped it. i promise i'm not being a tease, i just get so wrapped up in the moment until i finally snap out of it. but anyway, he respectably removed his body from mine, we joked about a few things, but i still felt a bit awkward. He checked me out of his room (we live in dorms) and when i said goodbye, i kind of didn't turn around and look at him. what do you predict will happen next? do you think he won't bother with calling/texting me? will he kind of turn his head when he sees me in the future?

Favorite Answer

Hey, Vexxillo? Can you do me a favor? GO TO HELL AND SHUT THE **** UP! DAMN! See, it's guys like you who make a girl feel less worth it. So you mean to tell me if a girl declined having sex for the second time you wouldn't even talk to her after that? Clearly, you just wanted sex in the first place. You're a perv, and you're sick. You're the reason why guys are stereotyped as a-s-s-h-o-l-e-s today. i'm pretty sure you get NO kitty-kat whatsoever, anyway, so you had no reason to answer this question.

Anyway, autumn, i know how you feel. i've been in this situaton several, several times. there was a guy i really liked, we "almost" went all the way a couple of times (maybe three) but eventually we just stopped talking. eh. whatever.

later on though, we became cool. it was no longer awkward. it was as if none of it ever happened.

what i'm trying to say is, right now it shouldn't matter what will happen next. what happens will happen. if he chooses not to say a damn thing to you afterward, so what? he was a dick face anyway. and it's firm proof that if you guys DID have sex, he would have left anyway, and stopped talking to you. so you would have been messed up either way.

if he likes you for you, he'll come around. if he doesn't come around, sorry to say honey, but he probably only want you for sexual experiments in the first place. on to the next. he wasn't worth your body, anyway.

You're not a tease? You're the epitome of a tease. Next time control yourself and don't get into a sexual situation if you have no intent on going for the gold. I, for one, would not give you more than a hello in the hallway after that scenario.

he may think you're being a 'tease' as it's happend before with you...but you should talk to him about it, tell him you were caught up in the moment )again)....then realized you didn't want to go through with it* ..............then,...move on with your life.. he prob wont want anything more to do with you anyways, as it seems he's just after the 'sex'*..but he may talk trash to everyone at school saying you're a 'tease"*.

I dont think he'll be texting or calling you anymore* and yes he may just 'avoid' you altogether from now on* sorry to say but that's how it's probably going to play out*:(

Same thing happened me we actually started having sex when I realised it was stupid so I told him to stop and he was fine about it, he didn't try again and he still stayed the night with me. He got in contact with me after aswel.. So I think if he liked you, it shouldn't be a problem. He should wait until you're ready. If he doesn't get in contact with you, don't bother with him. Forget all about him, he was only after one thing and you'll be glad to say you didn't give him it! :) x

If you don't think you are ready he should respect that. If he really doesn't talk to you then he wasn't worth it at all. Try waiting and control yourself better so no mistakes happens and you do it with somebody special!