Poll: Which was worse: Elementary School/Middle School/High school?

I say Middle School, People are terrible in there.

Favorite Answer

middle school because there was soo much drama and in elementary school no one really cared about drama and in highschool everyone is chill now and its wicked fun!!

Middle school and high school were horrible. I went to 4 different elementary schools but at least if kids were mean I was gone by the end of the year anyway. Once I got to middle/high school, I was there for 3 years putting up with the same kids.

It really depends on the school you went to. I went to two elementary schools and two middles schools cuz i moved twice. I'm in high school now. I loved both my elementary schools. I hated the second middle school cuz it wasnt as free as the first one. We had uniforms and we had to walk in a line whenever we left the class and we all had the same classes with the same people all day like in elementary. Between classes, we had to walk in a line with our class to the next classroom. Locker breaks were only before and after school. We had restroom breaks. It was like elementary all over again. But at the first middle school, it was like high school, we all had our own schedules and we could go to lockers when we wanted(well during any transfer between classes i mean). No uniforms. Of course high school is the best. The most freedom. Of course there's drama but its a small price to pay for freedom. Freedom is way better than just dealing with drama and all that emotional crap. I would rather be able to do what i want and have my heart broken than feel like I'm in jail and have happy relationship with all my friends and bfs :P

But really if I would have been able to stay at that first middle school I went to, then I would have nothing to complain about with middle school. That was the best middle school ever. I wouldnt be able to choose, then because I liked elementary and I LOVE high school, too.

Source(s): I'm "Freshmeat" or "The Frosh" or "a Freshie" haha

Middle School

Elementary school best

Middle school too much drama

High school I was popular

1st Collage weird but relaxing

2nd Collage good a lots of intelligent people that wanted to be there

Work worse then middle school

Hope I helped

Lol, everyone says middle school. I AGREE 10000%. It was the worst part of my life.

Now I see middle school kids coming out of school and thinking is "Aw I remember when I was that little", until they start cussing every single word possible and acting like a gangster from the hood. What the heck are these 12 year olds thinking?

Elementary School.

Everyone was the same and I was picked on by literally every single person in my class. I had 0 friends.

High School!

Middle school.

For me it was high school. I'm in the UK though our high school is different, we start at 12 years old. I hated it up until I was 16 then my last year was not so bad :))