Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

Anyone know where Left 4 Dead 2 For Windows PC Download is On Sale?

I know Steam had it last December on sale for L4D 1 and 2 for like 10 bucks and right now L4D2 itself is 19.99 for the download.

I'm not really looking to pay more then 10 for it because I already have it on the 360 but with it on the main TV I rarely get to play it.

With that said I would like find it for sale like they did with Steam back in December but I have come up with 19.99 as the lowest I can find it

Thanks to anyone who can find it cheaper for me

*NOTE* Please don't reference a use version to purchase online because the KEY is used and then it is worthless to play online

Favorite Answer

You have to wait till steam lowers the price again or buy the box off stores or online.

recommended specifications: Processor: Intel center 2 duo 2.4GHz pics: Shader variety 3.0, NVidia 7600 GT, ATI X1600 or greater advantageous Optimized specifications: Processor: AMD Athlon64 X2 5400+ pics: ATI Radeon HD 3850 512MB