Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Republicans, do you have anyone other than this?

Pawlenty

Daniels

Romney

Huckabee

Cain

Palin

Bachmann

Do you have anyone else currently running or thinking of running? I sure hope you do, because if those are your only candidates/potential candidates you stand no chance.

• Jeff
    Favorite Answer

Yes, and in the early part of 1991 a certain young Governor from the State of Arkansas didn't stand out any more so than those on this list......

But a year and a half is a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Me.

Every day I get closer to announcing my candidacy.

Honestly, it is the last thing in the world I want to do. I have small children at home, I don't want to let our evil media tear them to pieces, I don't' want to miss so much of their young lives while out campaigning. Unfortunately, the Democrats are killing our country and the Republicans can't find a decent candidate with both hands and a flashlight.

When nobody else will do the job right, sometimes you just have to man up and do it yourself, no matter how much it will cost you personally.

I'll take the top five although not necessarily in that order over what the Democrats are going to offer in 2012 any day of the week.

But then I'd take Cyndi Lauper and Alfred E Newman over Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid in their respective houses.

Doesn't matter who their candidate is, they are all going to have a tough time getting elected because of what they stand for. GOP stands for undermining the rights of women the poor, and the old, pouring lots and lots of money to big business and Israel, and further eroding the middle class.

There are just not enough people out there willing to vote against their own self interest.

There are a lot more people that would be a better choice than the one on your list.

Hell, I would vote for Paul Ryan right now. At least he is trying to do something about the runaway spending.

*I would take Rand over his dad Ron.

You are one confused leftist. You want your side to win then you hope we have a candidate that can beat you. No wonder they say Liberalism is a mental disorder. I think you love to hate.

• Mark

Ah...the MSNBC list of potential candidates which excludes Ron Paul who has raised more than any of those on your list this year.

Yeah...he's excluded because he could whoop Obama in any debate without effort.

Christie is the only one they have with a chance... maybe daniels on the far outside...

but Christie says he won't run (but we all know how that goes)...

• Zaza

Christy, Rubio, Gingrich, Paul, Paul, etc.....

No chance at what? The Presidency? I could not care less who has the Presidency. I am much more concerned with who runs the legislative branch.

Source(s): Don't count your chickens.........