what is cloud computing?

i ha ve this project from school on cloud computing and wish to get ideas on the topics cause i never heard of it before

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cloud computing is a significant step in the advancement of computer use and the internet. Cloud computing has nothing to do with the real clouds, the term was adopted from the use of cloud symbols to represent the internet in diagrams and charts. It is about having infrastructure, software and platforms delivered to the end users via the internet. Computing resources are availed online where customers can get storage services, virtual servers, applications and so much more.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Cloud computing is defined as one in all those computing it quite is desperate by using sharing computing components extremely than having interior sight servers or very own gadgets to handle purposes. Cloud computing is equivalent to grid computing, one in all those computing the place unused processing cycles of all desktops in a community are harnesses to clean up issues too huge for any stand-on my own gadget.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.