Why am i repulsed by guys with pretty face like DiCaprio,Chace Crawford etc...?

Girls go crazy over guys like DiCaprio,Chace Crawford, Ian Somerhalder, Chace Crawford, Nick Cannon, Chris Brown etc... these guys are too smooth & pretty, even the thought of it makes me throw up,.i know they're out of my league but even if they were i wouldn't touch them with a long stick.by the way i know some of them are really talented and i respect that but why does their look repulse me so much?

@ Chelsea, omg i love Viggo Mortensen!

• Chels
    Best Answer

I agree, they are just too good to be true, I like the small imperfections, someone like Viggo Mortensen. He is amazing.

Howie Thinks You Just Like a Different Look For Your Man...

Howie is Wondering if You Know What You Like or Just What You Don't Like ...Just a Thought.

Howie Hopes You Are Confused Yet Somehow Smiling !!

Howie Smiles ~ Drives Away in His Hippie Van - Grabs The Dashboard Mounted Bong.....

11:20 AM

Maybe because their face isn't all that great. Nowadays people just settle with what they know because they're too bored or lazy to be cultured and get informed on who's really pretty. Ever heard of Andrew VanWyngarden? http://fuckyeahandrewvanwyngarden.tumblr.com/post/...

its just prefrence and you can't control it. i thought guys my sister and cousin thought were hot were eaither average looking or pretty ugly while i went for what they thought was ugly ( i love nerds). it could be that they're smooth that you don't like or maybe the fact that others go crazy over them that turns you off. ask yourself: if they were at a party adn you JUST met them and girls werent crazy over them, and they weren't being the smooth guys you see on TV, would they still look ugly or normal to you? if they still do then its really prefrence

I agree! I mean I do think DiCaprio is attractive, but he's the exception...because usually I get attracted to guys with unique features. :)

:O WHAT? You think Chace and Ian are unattractive? How? A girl could die happy looking into their eyes.

Because you like Manly Men! I do too. When I was younger, Rob Lowe was the guy everyone liked. He was too pretty for me! I like attractive men, not pretty boys.

PS: Ohhhhhh....viggo.......yum!!

I kinda have to agree

The ones you listed are all obviously indescribably beautiful but i just don't like that, i like men who look a bit...weird as opposed to the beautiful carved from stone look.

LOL they're just not your type, how friggin simple is that. They're MY type though ^^ Dicaprio is just gorgeous <333

becoz they r out of ur reach nd too smart to resist