Any good teen colognes/fragrances?

Hey, just wondering what sort of colognes etc are good for 15-16 ish year old lol. Not anything too expensive btw lol! Just been through an awkward break up for the past few months and wanna get back out there. Just wondering..... Guys and girls.

By the way I live in the UK so stuff u can only get in the US is kinda useless.

Favorite Answer

I would suggest going to a place where you can smell them and get some samples to see what works for you and what you like...I have always gone to sephora to get my perfumes.. Plus right now they have a mens and Womans fragrance sampler kits that come with about 10 vials for you to try plus a voucher for a big size when you find the one you like:) it cost about $50 but it is the way to go.

Source(s): Sephora.com

Sorry about the break up. I'm a 16 year old girl and I hate Axe! Haha. My favorite cologne is Polo Black, it's like $40-50 I think. It's the sexiest scent I've come across!

I know a guy with playboy cologne only $30 from sears. also ed hardy cologne but its $75.