Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 9 years ago

Which middle name goes best with Reagan? (for a girl)?

I'm due in July with baby #1 and we have decided on Reagan for her 1st name but can't seem to decide on a middle name. The ones I like so far are Gabrielle, Marie & Elise (Alyse). At first I was pretty sure on Gabrielle but she's going to have a hyphenated last name (we're not married yet) so I thought that might make her name too long. Please no negative comments about how you think Reagan is not a good name for a girl. =) Thanx!!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Ashley
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Reagan Gabrielle I like Gabrielle, but it would make it a complicated name for a double last

Reagan Marie This could work, but I'm not loving the flow

Reagan Elise I love this.

I vote Reagan Elise

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Reagan Marie

• K
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Reagan Marie

• 9 years ago

Reagan Alyssa

Reagan Hannah

Reagan Georgina

Reagan Olivia

Reagan Daniella

:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

My name is Gabrielle, so i speak from experience- Reagan Gabrielle is a no no.

I'd pick Reagan Elise, out of the ones you have picked out.

Marie is over-common and not special enough anymore.

Source(s): I'm a momma. :)
  • 9 years ago

Reagan Amy

Reagan Ali

Reagan Alice

Reagan Lillian

Reagan Tally

Reagan Emily**** (my fav)

• 9 years ago

I like Reagan Eluana or Reagan Marielle, which is similar to Gabrielle but a bit more uncommon so you might like that.

From your list I most like Gabrielle.

hope this helps x

• 9 years ago

Reagan Elise is best.

Gabrielle just reminds me of those big hefty viking ladies. Anything with a "guh" sound does though, like Gabby, Agnus, Agatha, etc.

Also, Marie, along with Ann (or Anne) are SO overused for female middle names. Just a hint :3

• 9 years ago

I LOVE the name Reagan, I actually picked that for my 3rd child, but he fooled me and turned out to be a boy. And I like you wanted Raegan for a girl :) I like Reagan Shay

• 9 years ago

Rose sounds good to me. But if i had to pick one from the ones you said, i would say Gabrielle.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.