Where can I have someone file my income tax return for free in Brooklyn, NY?

I don't know any, I am talking about the Government or NY state funded assistance program designed to help low income people or faimilies file their taxes for free. You know the progam with trained accountants that file it for you with no charge, I found one last year but I don't remember where the place is exactly.

• Judy
    Best Answer

You might be able to still find a VITA or TaxAide site. See http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=10762...

• Bobbie

You can find the below enclosed information by copying and pasting the below enclosed website addresses onto your web browser address bar.

http://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/

Get your return prepared for free at a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program site near you.

http://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/file/vita.htm

Free tax return preparation assistance by volunteers

The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs offer free tax help for those who qualify.

Trained community volunteers will:

* help you prepare your return,

* assist you in taking advantage of valuable tax credits like the earned income tax credit, and,

* electronically file your return (available in most locations).

Find the nearest New York State free tax assistance location:

* VITA locations

* AARP Tax-Aide locations (offered as part of the TCE Program)

To learn more and to see if you qualify to participate, see Free tax return preparation for you by volunteers on the IRS.gov Web Site

Hope that you find the above enclosed information useful for your situation and good luck to you with this matter.

1040 web page a million line 21 different earnings playing lottery win line 21 2000 to be extra to all the earnings from line by 21 and then the completed earnings quantity won in the process the 2012 tax twelve months would be enter on the line 22 in the process the 2014 tax submitting season for the 2013 tax twelve months. ok and then on by line 23 by line 36 and then line 37 adjusted gross earnings for the 2013 tax twelve months and then to the web page 2 line 38 AGI quantity returned from the line 37. 10% marginal tax value bracket quantity variety line 40 3 TAXABLE earnings may well be one greater 200 of fit secure on your fit criminal duty at that element in time are 15% X 200 = 3 hundred of extra fit at that element. wish which you detect the above enclosed concepts clever. 06/03/2013

• Rachy

You can do it yourself for free on-line if your income is below $52,000.

Usually with lower income you don't have a lot of extra writeoffs like mortgages, investments, rental properties, self-employment income, so taxes are really easy to do yourself.

Source(s): Done my own taxes since I was 14
  • tro

your local chamber of commerce should know the locations of the VITA offices in that area

where are locations in port richey , fl of aarp to do my tax returns

You can do it yourself for free.