I cant find a 2-3 bed house in romford that accepts dss and asks for no guarantor?

im trying to help a family member find a house in either romford, woodford, or chingford, she has her first months rent and her deposit, however the Waltham forest housing will pay her rent thereafter. most people want her to have somebody who works and earns 30,000 a year , i mean how ridiculous is that?? shed... show more im trying to help a family member find a house in either romford, woodford, or chingford, she has her first months rent and her deposit, however the Waltham forest housing will pay her rent thereafter.
most people want her to have somebody who works and earns 30,000 a year , i mean how ridiculous is that?? shed need 5 people for that amount!,
if any body out there can help we would greatly apprecite it, were all living here now in a 3 bed house and theres 4 adults and 4 children plus 6 cats 4 of which are kittens ! and a dog! its not easy lo. help.
Update: the five kittens will be going to new homes in 2 weeks, and they are my cats.i am trying to help a faimly member find a property, so they have nothing to do with her moving it wont be a problem
2 answers 2