Evolution vs creationism?

I am currently doing an argumentative paper for evolution vs creationism on the creationism side. I need research from both sides and wanted to hear from people what their thoughts on the matter was. I have found it easy to find information to support my side so i am not to worried about writing the paper, but i... show more I am currently doing an argumentative paper for evolution vs creationism on the creationism side. I need research from both sides and wanted to hear from people what their thoughts on the matter was.
I have found it easy to find information to support my side so i am not to worried about writing the paper, but i wanted to see what many people had on the argument.
Here are a few key points i have discovered mostly hitting evolution at the start.

Single celled organisms contain thousands of protein cells to just exist in evolution they just happened to have been created.How? Due to ultraviolet light there life span would only be a few hours so in order for them to actually produce any kind of living organism they would have to be created simultaneously which is a 1 in 10 ^(4,478,296) chance of that happening.

I noticed on another yahoo question this statement "The big bang was not the beginning of everything. If you research quantum physics, you will find that many scientists believe our universe is either one of many, or a previous universe contracted and re-expanded, possibly as a cycle continuing today." How can you explain our universe through the production of another? How did that universe get there and the one before? At one point the original organism would have to have been made or created which means this statement is just a self contradicting paradox which is not the only one in evolution. Fossils are dated by the rock there in and the rock by the fossils. How can one say the world is hundreds of thousands of years old with this? Where did the original date come from to see any of this?

I have seen allot of question where people are called stupid because they believe in creationism. Is it wrong for us to believe something other than you? Although i agree many people are not properly educated and tend to say things in a manner that shows little intelligence but that doesn't make there ideas and beliefs stupid.
I respect opinions and i respect different viewpoints. Please do not post remakes calling this thread stupid or ridiculous i am asking for your view points and thoughts on the manner not for trolls so please be respectful in your responses.
Update: want to add a few things This assignment was chosen by me we have to create an argumentative paper for class and we were able to chose our own topics. So this has nothing to do with my teacher. The probability was not chosen at random you can look up "1 in 10 ^(4,478,296) evolution" and find tons of websites with... show more want to add a few things
This assignment was chosen by me we have to create an argumentative paper for class and we were able to chose our own topics. So this has nothing to do with my teacher.
The probability was not chosen at random you can look up "1 in 10 ^(4,478,296) evolution" and find tons of websites with it included.
The only mention of the big bang theory was from a quote from another yahoo question. I do not care about the big bang theory and its not what i am looking at either.
I realize that evolution does not deal with the original instance of single cell organisms, but why? they had to come from something right?

(Sorry "I" has been said allot in this, but I'm not to sure how to phrase things without it. Not trying to be conceited just lack the skills in writing that is all.)
i never said what i had was solid just it was things i have found which is why i posted it to see what others had to say.