Is there a more of a scum bag senator than Lindsey Graham?

Lindsay Graham Advocates the Loss of Freedom of Speech During Times of War (i.e. Now!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedd...

"Freedom of speech is a great idea, but we're at war."

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Lindsey Graham is a dangerous imbecile, but he hs major competition from Harry Reed, Schumer and others.

We must never abrogate our freedoms, out of fear of reprisals.

That pastor was actually doing the world a favor with that minor provocation of Muslims. They are they most genocidal intolerant and hate filled people on the face of the earth. Their religion has nothing to do with peace. Islam means subjugation.

All liberal thought, policy, values and beliefs are rooted in specific fundamental lies. All liberal rhetoric is justification of those lies.

Pastor Jones is putting NOBODIES life at risk. Extremist Muslims are doing that.

This was NOT yelling fire in a crowded theater

This was NOT going into a Church and vandalizing other people's property.

Muslims DO burn Bibles, kill and torture Christians on a daily basis.

No one should be held accountable for a peaceful demonstration or protest.

Pastor Jones was CLEARLY within his rights to burn his own Koran.

This is a real time, real life demonstration of the hatred Muslims have for all freedom and civil liberties.

It's long past time people realize the fact. Muslims are at war with us. First it was burning a Koran. Next it will be not praying to Mecca. Often it has been carrying a Bible. Or giving a Bible away as a gift. There is little difference in the minds of Muslim extremists. They will always find things to riot about, and murder for.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, there is more of a scum bag senator than Graham. Let's see, Harry Reid, Barbara Boxer, Dick Durban, and a few others. But that does not mean to say that Loony Lindsey is not a scum bag, just that there are worse.

• Danny
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

In my opinion there are plenty who rank up there at the top of the scumbag list, but yea, Lindsey Graham really takes the cake. Why anyone would vote for him, is beyond me.

• Biba
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Jim DeMint holds the record for scumbag - at least from South Carolina

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Oh yeah, Chuck Schumer

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yep,

Barack Hussein Obama & Joe Biden, Pelosi and Reid

Source(s): <3 Aubs
  • LeAnne
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Harry Reid? Nancy Polosi?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No - but he is in the same room with other top scum-bag senators.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just because one has the RIGHT to perform an act or say certain words does not mean that one SHOULD perform that act or say those words. Sensible rational people look at what might occur based on their actions or words and act accordingly.

Extremists declare "It is MY right to do or say what I want and I am NOT responsible for the consequences of my actions."

Graham is right.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

BHO is scummier!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.