Where I can find cheap accommodation in La-ferte-sous-jouarre, Chateau-Thierry,Dormans and Epernay in France?

Trying to organize an alternative trip to east France. We've figured out our route (which will be mostly done on foot) but we can't find any accommodation that costs less than 80 euro. I understand that we won't find any cheap youth hostels at such small towns but I;'m sure there are hotels or motels or anything else (safe!) we can find for less money (less than 50-40 euro per night).

If you can give me any information concerning accommodation or any other info on our trip it would be very helpfull. Thank you!

Favorite Answer

You will find rooms for less than 50 euros, if you look for Formule 1 (bathroom is shared) Etap Hotels, and Hotels B&B.

You can also have a look at the official website, about house guests and bed and breakfast : "Gites de France"

• cyrill

Lord Nelsen and the Duke of Wellington may be livid with Cameron after at present's disgusting instruct and prostituting our u . s . to the French. they have continuously hated Britain, not in any respect been satisfied after we've earlier helped them at wide rate militarily of their hour of want, and they could stab us in the again truly than stand shoulder to shoulder with our courageous boys. certain, in the previous we've worked on some useful joint initiatives, such as Corcorde, the Jaguar fighter airplane and different hardware. yet at present's statement of joint operations should be seen with tremendous suspicion. Cameron is a liar, and it is in reality the initial measures to create the EURO-Grande-Armee. Napoleon and Hitler may be over the Moon.