Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Question about the Rapture, what clothes do we have to wear ? What about hats?

please serious Christians answres only .

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

DON'T WEAR CLOTHES JUST COAT YOURSELF IN PEANUT BUTTER

• The rapture could have already occurred. Christians are waiting for something to appear in the sky. The Bible says a wicked generation waits for a sign.

• DaveD
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Nothing required. On May 21, 2011 just be standing stark naked in the middle of the street. I am not sure of the time so you should start right at the break of dawn and stay there until sunset.

• 9 years ago

Please consider that there is no rapture. The rapture theory is less than 200 years old. It was from a vision that Margaret McDonald had. You can look it up for yourself. The bible is thousands of years old. I do not believe there will be a rapture, I believe we are here to fight for God

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

you will not have any clothes like we had on earth..nobody is for sure what our appearance would look like

but this should be the least of your worries

Adam and Even were naked and felt no shame until after the serpent tempted Eve to partake of the forbidden fruit

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Rev. 19:14 says we will be clothed in linen white (pure white linen) and clean.

If you want a hat at that time, which I don't think you will be thinking of at that time but you could have it I would think.

• 9 years ago

A halter top, short shorts, amd a ball cap.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm wearing a tube sock and a snorkle.

• 9 years ago

I'd just assume that anything is acceptable, nobody has ever told me otherwise.

• 9 years ago

naked.

fruit hats

Source(s): serious Christians answre. jk. lol not that gullible.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.